Tara Kulikov's Bullet Point Bio.:
- Over 16 years of experience in the health and wellness industry
- National and California State Board Certified Acupuncturists and Traditional Oriental Medical Doctor with an emphasis in sport enhancement, injury prevention and wellness
- Doctorate of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Masters of Arts Kinesiology: Exercise Science with a focus in nutrition and metabolism
- Nutrition and wellness author and educator for other health care professionals
- Lifestyle and wellness consultant to professional and recreational athletes as well as general health health
- Numerous certifications in areas of fitness including USA Track and Field, USA Olympic Lifting, Tai Chi, USA Triathlon, Pilates
- Experience with working in-house in eating disorder clinics, weight-loss clinics, medical offices, and USA Olympic Training Centers
- Sports coach and trainer: Previous Track and Field Coach and Strength and Conditioning Coach at Cuesta College in San Luis Obispo, CA and at Santa Barbara City College
- Advanced nutrition training in autoimmune conditions, immune compromised conditions, food allergies, G.I. disorders, mental dysfunction disorders
- Advanced nutrition training in sports nutrition
- Faculty at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine-Doctorate level courses
On a personal note, I LOVE to be outside being active in a wide range of activities including but not limited to: trail running, mountain biking, surfing, SUP'ing, snowboarding, daily dog walking & hiking and spending time with my family.
I also practice what I "preach" finding time in my week to make things like homemade bone broth, kombucha, fermented coconut milk yogurt, killer double dark chocolate pieces, and many more yummy and medicinal foods to keep me and my family healthy in order to do the things we love to do!
I also LOVE to teach; I have taught at numerous colleges and have written numerous educational courses for other healthcare professionals. Teaching allows me the opportunity to share my knowledge and expertise with a larger population that can benefit from a deeper understanding of what it means to have sound nutrition and proper exercise to fuel a healthy lifestyle.
Find out more
Contact Tara to set up your first appointment
If you would like to set up an appointment or find out more about Acu-Energy's services, please fill out the information below.